Friday, August 31, 2012

Before and After

A quick try at ombre in a very non-committal quantity for Mili's room.  I found this letter M in my parent's garage the last time I visited Dallas and my mother was all too happy to get something of the "kid's" (even something this small) out of her garage.  I'm pretty sure it was one of a set of teal letters "O" "M" "G" that lived in my apartment during college.  <Cringe>.  

Was I trying to be ironic?  I don't remember.  I think I just thought it was funny. Anyway, drum roll please:




Ta Da! It's not perfect, but I'm happy with the way it turned out. And now for some context.  

Print Source


And someone playing peekaboo.

Where's Mili?


There she is!

Random cuteness.







2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry ! There is nothing "randomly cute" about MY granddaughter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Perhaps the 'caption' should read 'Hmm, What's in this little box?'
    Then ... 'Oh look! It's ME-e-e'

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he. I love that ('Oh look! It's ME-e-e'). I do believe that was exactly what she was thinking. =D

    ReplyDelete