Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Glitter

You know those dining rooms in magazines where they have a rug under the dining room AND they also have small children? 

The magazine brought that rug right?

Because underneath my dining room table is:

glitter
pancakes
shredded toilet paper
the same pair of shoes I threw into my child's room four other times this afternoon
my toddler

So I'm going to have to call B.S. on this article from Apartment Therapy saying dining room rugs can be practical.  Lately I've been feeling slightly discouraged without hope in my quest to keep the house clean habitable.

Is there some magical secret to keeping your house spotless with children? 
I suspect this is the secret


I've totally reversed my decision on that whole outdoor baby cage thing.

 

My favorite glitter creation and what my face looks like cleaning up glitter.



Me and the glittery one.


Glitter is Caleb's favorite. 

#glitter



1 comment: